Sunday, May 01, 2011

FSCK - Free Software Community Kariyavattom

"fsck - check and repair a Linux file system."

Fsck is a very much useful Linux tool to repair broken file-systems it even repairs NTFS.

But for me its a community I tried to start in my college, University college of engineering, Kariyavattom.

I only tried to start it but not started. But now I officially announce that the community has been started. But now its not a college community. Its head quarters is situated at

Room no:102
Taj hostel,
Kazhakootam

So how can I help my fellow friends?

  • As an inauguration offer I will provide free Ubuntu natty installation.
  • Also provide a free upgrade to gnome 3 on request.
  • Free installation of almost all free and open source software that come under GPL licence.
  • Help in doing college lab works in GNU/Linux for free.
I welcome all to be members of this Community.
Premium membership is open and will be closed soon, so better hurry.
Normal membership will be open all time.

Have quries? Dial 9061 120 210

No comments:

Post a Comment