How to install Gnome 3 Gtk 3 and shell themes?
|Download Atolm Theme|
Click here to download some Best Shell themes
Try my vignesh shell theme
Click here for GTK 3 themes
To install the theme, extract it and copy the Atolm-gtk3 folder to /usr/share/themes/
then use GNOME Tweak Tool to change the GTK theme.
- press ALT + F2, enter "gconf-editor"
- navigate to desktop > gnome > shell > windows
- change the "theme" value to "Atolm-gtk3".
- Please note that it's no longer required to copy the theme to ~/.themes/ too for the Mutter theme to work (tested on Fedora 15 and ubuntu natty 11.04 with all the packages up to date).
- After changing the Mutter theme, remember to reload Gnome Shell (ALT + F2 and enter "r") or log out.